Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Victory Ford's Apartment

I only discovered Lipstick Jungle after it was announced it was canceled. This is, sadly, how I roll. And now I'm in love with something that will no longer exist. Drat. (If you are like me and somehow missed it completely, you should seriously search it out on iTunes or reruns or wherever it is you can find lost things.)

The show is definitely aesthetically pleasing. Completely lovely.

And Ilene Rosenzweig of Swell is a lead writer for the show, so it's smart. (She is married to Cad writer Rick Marin. Their apartment is amazing. Of course it is.)

And okay now I'm seeing that the show is maybe not going away. Not sure. But you can sign a petition to keep it here.
Also, Victory Ford's apartment is my new inspiration for our middle room. (Images here are from the Bandelle blog. Another fantastic discovery...)

Right now, I'm thinking about the walls. Blue. Definitely blue. While I was typing this, I just ordered five samples from Benjamin Moore to try out (oh how I love you Internet) I'll keep you posted on the progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love victory fords apartment my most favorite iten is her feather motif cushion where can i find it?

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this
weblog on regular basis to take updated from latest information.

Take a look at my website; seo (http://seofornown4eva.com)